ISO 17025 Certificate Included
AMECaL HG268 tri-angle precise gloss meter measure in 20, 60 and 85° angles. It is manufactured according to ISO2813 and GB/T 9754 as well as ASTM D523, ASTM D2457 international standards. All our gloss products can be calibrated according to ISO 17025 standard and are supplied with a certificate of calibration.
Our gloss meter is widely used to test glosiness in industries such as automobile, coating, paint and print; on products like marble, porcelain, granite; on various materials made out of paper and plastic.
AMECaL HG268 gloss meter conforms to JJG696 first class gloss meter working requirement, corresponding with CIE 1931(2°) under CIE C light source.
Tri-angle Gloss Meter / ISO 17025 | AMECaL HG268
- 20, 60 and 85° in one: from high to low gloss - have the specified angle on hand
- Concise appearance
- Display 5 sets of measurement data, good for comparison
- Built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Basic model measurement can meet basic glossiness testing requirements
- Connect to PC, more extend functions
- One button for all angles measurement
- Comply with international standards
- Stable performance, easy to read data
- Model: HG268
- Measuring Angle: 20°/60°/85°
- Comply with standard: ISO 2813, GB/T 9754, ASTM D 523, ASTM D 2457
- Measuring Area (mm): 20°: 10x10 60°: 9x15 85°: 5x36
- Measuring Range: 20°:0~1000GU 60°:0~1000GU 85°：0~160GU
- Division Value: 0.1GU
- Measurement Range: 0-10GU 10-100GU 100-1000GU
- Repeatability: ± 0.1GU ± 0.2GU ± 0.2%GU
- Reproducibility: ± 0.2GU ± 0.5GU ± 0.5%GU