Easily Calibrate Any Portable Appliance Tester
This innovative set of test plugs provides a cost-effective and easy-to-use means of calibrating the essential parameters of all Portable Appliance Testers - to meet the requirements of BS EN ISO 9002: 2004.
The accuracy of Portable Appliance Testers should be verified and recorded annually (or in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions). These handy Test Plugs will enable you to carry out this annual verification and recording of accuracy yourself – saving you the inconvenience and cost of having your PAT equipment calibrated externally.
Ideal equipment for any electrician
• Includes 3 test plugs to test the accuracy of your Portable Appliance Tester (PAT)
• Simple to use: just insert one of the plugs and run the appropriate test to calibrate your tester
• Includes Calibration Certificate
• Comes complete with FREE carry case
• Manufactured in the UK
Earth Bond 0.10Ω ±1% +5mΩ
Earth Bonds 0.50Ω ±1% +5mΩ
Insulation 1.00MΩ ±1.0%
Insulation 10.00MΩ ±1.0%
Earth Leakage 1.00mA ±1.0% at Voltage of 230V – 240V
Calibration PAT Plugs, Calibrate Any Portable Appliance Tester | AMECaL PP-2377
- All specifications, illustrations and descriptions of AMECaL Products are intended to give a general idea of the Products available and are subject to alteration. We reserve the right to substitute an alternative of similar specification at our discretion. AMECaL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of Product information provided, but we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.