ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Certificate Included
The AMECaL HG268 tri-angle precision gloss meter can measure at 20°, 60 and 85°. It has been manufactured in accordance to ISO 2813 and GB/T 9754 as well as ASTM D523, ASTM D2457 international standards. All of our gloss products can be calibrated according to ISO 17025 standard and are supplied with an accredited certificate of calibration.
Our gloss meter is widely used to test glosiness in industries such as automobile, coating, paint and print; on products like marble, porcelain, granite; on various materials made out of paper and plastic.
The AMECaL SG268 gloss meter conforms to the JJG696 first class gloss meter working requirement, corresponding with CIE 1931(2°) under CIE C light source.
Tri-angle Gloss Meter / ISO 17025 | AMECaL SG268
- 20°, 60° and 85° in one: from high to low gloss - have the specified angle on hand
- Concise appearance
- Display 5 sets of measurement data, good for comparison
- Built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Basic model measurement can meet basic glossiness testing requirements
- Connect to PC, more extended functions
- One button for all angles measurement
- Complys with international standards
- Stable performance, easy to read data
- Model: HG268
- Measuring Angle: 20°/60°/85°
- Comply with standard: ISO 2813, GB/T 9754, ASTM D 523, ASTM D 2457
- Measuring Area (mm): 20°: 10x10 60°: 9x15 85°: 5x36
- Measuring Range: 20°: 0~1000GU 60°: 0~1000GU 85°：0~160GU
- Division Value: 0.1GU
- Measurement Range: 0-10GU, 10-100GU, 100-1000GU
- Repeatability: ± 0.1GU ± 0.2GU ± 0.2%GU
- Reproducibility: ± 0.2GU ± 0.5GU ± 0.5%GU